如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Photo of the DAY #6 \\ MAKE A WISH @ PENANG UNESCO CAFE

Photo of the DAY #6 \\ MAKE A WISH @ UNESCO CAFE PENANG.

Hello! It's been a long while since I posted something like this. I'm quite surprised that a lot of you guys like this series. Guess what?! This series takes me the shortest time to publish a post. Haha! Maybe you all like to view photography more than reading words. Yupe, I made a wish here in this cafe located in Penang UNESCO area. It's a pretty nice cafe but the food was unfortunately so so at that time we visited. And, I'm glad to announce that my wish had come true!!! OMG! Haha! It's your turn to make a wish here!

Camera 📷 ➡️ Canon 700D 18-135mm

Actually, I have more wishes to make! I'm greedy and being greedy is not a CRIME!


Me and my babysitter aka 2nd sis aka Karen aka erjie mami haha! Sipek many aliases!
This is the classic pose you may easily find from 50s or 60s old Chinese movies. 我妈的最爱之pose。

Thanks for always taking care of me!

I like to sit on the floor too...haha
I like it when the sunlight is basking on me. People are always thought that I sure don't like the sun as my skin is fair. But, I like the Sun as my body temperature is way to cold.


OK! Hope u enjoy this!
BYE!

xoxo,

Wonder Queen.

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *