如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Althea B-Day Birthday Makeup Box 2017 {KOREAN HAUL REVIEW}

Althea B-Day Birthday Makeup Box 2017 {KOREAN HAUL REVIEW}

Another beauty box received from Althea! I'm really thankful for always having these opportunities to review them! Thanks to Althea's Mamasang - Tammy!!! Alright, this beauty box is being named as Althea B-Day Makeup Box. This was introduced on Althea's massive birthday month. This Korean Beauty Box is for you to celebrate your days as if it's your birthday each and everyday. Without further do, let's get started!!!

按這裡就能領取ALTHEA15%折扣哦!

It comes in this soft blue box....

BTW, I did a makeup tutorial for beginners not long ago. You may check it out though as I was using this box of products to achieve that look.

Tadaa!!!

Originally, this box of Korean Beauty and Cosmetic products cost about RM480. But on that period, it has been discounted at 75% and becoming RM120.

This is why I always introduce you guys to Althea as I don't think you can find any other platforms which offer you this low pricing! Can you? Sometimes, Hermo offers quite an affordable pricing.

**This box has been sold out! No more! This is just FYI. Haha! Next time please always refer to their website as it often gets sold out in no time.

Inside of this box, we have...

My Beauty

RED GINGER MASK SHEET
I've never tried it before. So, I can't really give you the comment.

Secret Key

FINISH UP BB CREAM
OMG! I'm in love with Secret Key's products. I also have their concealer and it rocks like nobody's business! The texture is smooth and it covers hell good!

Son & Park

ALL THAT SHADOW KIT
Do you know Milo 3-in-1? This is literally eye makeup all-in-one. The colour is more to a blink and glitter side since this is for birthday celebration what?! Pigmented is not an issue for this. And the colour is natural, won't be too heavy for day makeup.

Based on this plastic manual, you can follow the instruction and apply it correctly. Even nose shading is included!

With the natural sunlight, this is how the colour looks like.

VDL

EXPERT COLOUR LIP CUBE EX (Miss Right)
Alright! This gave me a really fantastic story to tell you girls! This model cannot be turned down after you turned it upwardly. I don't know how to describe it in a more professional beauty blogger's way but this is all I can explain. Colour wise, it's pigmented, long lasting and shiny. This colour makes me look younger. When you apply it, you will find it really easy to push it through in all direction. It's shiny yet not greasy. So, don't worry.

One of the extra point for this is the shape. It's in triangle and so it makes it easier to apply it. You can use the edge to apply it on the edge of your lips to draw it cleanly.

W.LAB

3D FACE STICK LOVELY STICK (01 Pink Chou Cream)
This is my first product from W.LAB. This is the solidified blusher and it's easily spread out on your cheeks.

RIRE

LUXE LONG LASTING EYE FIXER
My Korean friends use this a lot. They believe that this could save their makeup the whole day long. But for me, it's an extra haha! After you applied it onto your eyelids, it feels like as if you put the gum on.

Holika Holika

WONDER DRAWING 24HR AUTO EYELINER (Black)
I haven't tried this as I'd already applied my eyeliner by using the all-in-one palette.

I hope you like this post and see you next time!
Annyeong!

Feel free to visit Althea's official site ➡️ https://bit.ly/2Pcf2AP

按這裡就能領取ALTHEA15%折扣哦!

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *