如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Baguni Korean Concept Store + Gusttimo Cafe @ Sunshine Square, Bayan Lepas, Penang.

Baguni Korean Concept Store + Gusttimo Cafe @ Sunshine Square, Bayan Lepas, Penang.

Today's topic is a trendy topic a few months back. Have you guys already visited Baguni Korean Concept Store + Gusttimo Cafe which are located at the level one in Sunshine Square, Bayan Lepas? I'd been there for twice but I did not buy anything or try anything haha! Just took some pictures and thought of sharing with you guys here. But what I can say is that the pricing in Baguni Korean Concept Store is really cheaper than the other stores like the HK stores in Queensbay Mall. Gusttimo Cafe is famous of their Intagram-worthy gelato which in flowery shapes. Without further do, let's get started!

The menu from Baguni Korean Concept Store:

They serve Korean Instant Noodles and some kinds of rice set. I'd heard from the others that the food is okay only. Not really impressive. Some said you can cook the instant noodle by yourself right?! Haha! 

The pricing is range from RM13-RM18.

Besides, Baguni Korean Concept Store has a lot of Korean imported stocks like snacks, pack noodles, masks, you name it. I believe that the price is the cheapest you may find. I believe lah~ Haha!
Featured by my 3rd sis and bro-in-law.

KIMCHI! I'm gonna sell our own homemade KIMCHI pretty soon!

Back in Korea, I did buy this instant rice packed, it's so good! Plus, the ham besides it, you know lah! PORK is tastier! haha!

Unhealthy, I know! Haha!

MASKs! Please find the spotlight!

Tadaa! This is it! Haha! Wuli Oppa! But why is this so expensive? RM90.00?! It's all because of that handsome face!

OMG! My FAV noodle! Buldak Bokkeum Myun! I'm gonna challenge the 2 times spicier one soon!


So now, let's switch to Gusttimo's Cafe!

The design is simple, basic, kinda reminds me of Twelve Cups Cafe.

I didn't try this out. Too BAD, I'm more into yogurt ice cream keke!

Flower Gelato (2 flavors) - RM 9.5
cone or cup (2 flavors) - RM 10.5
large cup (3 flavors) - RM 13.5
Waffles with gelato - RM 17
Bingsu - RM 20-24

*All photos below are taken from its FB.

Image may contain: food
Taken from its FB.
Image may contain: one or more people, dessert and food
Image may contain: dessert, ice cream and foodImage may contain: food

Details of Baguni Korean Concept Store + Gusttimo Cafe

Address: Level 1, Sunshine Square 1, Jalan Mayang Pasir, Bandar Bayan Baru, 11950 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Business Hour: Sun - Thu = 8am to 11pm \ Fri - Sat = 8am to 12pm (Gusttimo)
EVERYDAY = 10am to 10pm (Baguni)
Tel: 016 - 449 9451

Location

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *