如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

3 KAWAII GOO.N Japan Baby Product \\ LAZADA MALAYSIA

3 KAWAII GOO.N Japan Baby Product \\ LAZADA MALAYSIA

Nowadays, many of my friends had already tied the knot and delivered their babies. Sometimes, I get questioned by the others on whether I feel threatened by this new and modern phenomenon. Well, I'll say NOPE. Coz I think it's better to have pregnant earlier than older or never. Haha! I mean, seriously! If you deliver your babies at an earlier stage, you can share more time with them. Not like me, my mom delivered me at 44 years old, so it kinda shorten our time to be together. Now, I'm partially grown up but my parents already stepped into their 60s. This is what that would threaten me in reality! Haha!

3 KAWAII GOO.N Japan Baby Product \\ LAZADA MALAYSIA

A couple days ago, I received a big parcel from Lazada Malaysia. My 2nd sis wanted to unbox it but was unluckily being halted by me haha! Crazy lah her! Since I do not have a baby yet, so I contacted Catherine right away and told her I would pass this box of KAWAII Goo.N Japan Baby Product to her. But unfortunately, her baby, Berlin cannot keep the diaper anymore as the size is way too small for him now haha! But I hope they like it!

KAWAII Goo.N Japan Baby Product ⇛ http://bit.ly/2pbuCAi

GOO.N Baby Wipe


GOO.N Limited Edition Penguin Baby Wipe Box

So KAWAII!

3 KAWAII GOO.N Japan Baby Product \\ LAZADA MALAYSIAGOO.N Friend Pants Super Jumbo Doraemon Edition

This is printed with Doraemon! I wonder if there any Hello Kitty edition haha!

So, these would be given to my high school sweet heart - Catherine! Haha! Her baby is Berlin!!! Hope they like it!

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *