如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接�� (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

Photo of the DAY #2 \\ BEAUTY and the BEAST \\ 美女与野兽

Photo of the DAY #2 \\ BEAUTY and the BEAST \\ 美女与野兽

Hello! It's Tuesday! I'm feeling utterly threatened by how fast the time has passed. Are you afraid too? BTW, I really wish to watch 'BEAUTY and the BEAST' but it seems hopeless d. Haizzzz! However, I think this title is so matching this series of pictures! Haha! Actually, it should be 'BEAUTIES and the only BEAST'! Furthermore, have you guys listened to BEAST's new song? Oh no! They had changed their name to HIGHLIGHT! Haha! Why so many BEASTy things happened one?!




凯文阿姨,开熏吗?与其女神合照?!

Aunt Kelvin, are you happy now?! Taking pic with your goddess!

研究说明摆酱手势的人大多都是好羞之人。。。可是。。。他会害羞吗?!

Research indicates people who often strike this pose are mostly with shy personality... BUT... Will he feel shy for a second?!

'I'm too happy to be able to have pics with so many beauties!!!'

With our ex-manager! The BEST manager ever!!!

I like this! Not because of me but the guy's facial expression beside me haha!

与紫薇格格。不要怀疑,他们不是情侣👫~
With Yan. Don't be suspicious, they are not a pair~

Taking a pic with him is harder than taking a pic with girls. It took us too long and I ended up with this expression! BTW, it's not the middle-finger ya! I'm not that rude! keke!

Alright! Hope you guys like this little and short update on potd! See ya!

📷 ➡️ Canon 700d 18-135mm

0 comments

如果你还没有Airbnb的帐号,可以用我的专用链接🔗 (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2),那你就可以即刻索取RM105,这回馈可以用于预订Airbnb的房间。

For the first time user, u may use my Airbnb link (www.airbnb.com/c/wonderq2)and get RM105 credit for your next trip!

New YouTube Video on WONDER QUEEN~

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019)

AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PRODUCTS|韓國美妝品畫出時尚歐美妝(ALTHEA REVIEW 2019) AMERICAN MAKEUP using ALL KOREAN MAKEUP BRAND PR...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *